There when you need it most: Right now.
There are some rescue situations when you need to be able to pull objects away from the victim or vehicle. That’s where the JL-30C shines. In addition to being able to push, pull, shore, stabilize and support at the rescue scene, it can move objects that are impeding your recovery. Let’s get to work.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker's hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Hard chrome-plated, solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side load distortion.
- Heat-treated, investment-cast steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage.
- Compatible with the Jaws of Life® ram attachment set and the ram extension kit for added performance and increased flexibility.
|Max Pushing Force||15,321lbs/68.15Kn|
|NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant||Yes|