R 422 Ram
Powers past the limitations of traditional rams.
It would take two traditional rams to do the work this can. This solid steel, two-stage ram can lift up 30 U.S. tons in the first stage and 14 U.S. tons in the second stage. And it has a dual pilot check valve that will sustain necessary load requirements even if the hydraulic flow is interrupted. Powerful stuff that can make quick work of dashboards and steering wheel columns.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control.
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted.
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion.
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage.
- Compatible with both Hurst High Pressure ram support attachments.
|Stroke - Piston 1||14.4in/365mm|
|Stroke - Piston 2||13.4in/340mm|
|Stroke - Overall||27.8in/705mm|
|Max Pushing Force - Piston 1||60,474lbs/269Kn|
|Max Pushing Force - Piston 2||30,124lbs/134Kn|
|NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant||Yes|